Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Will you grab me a box of tissues?

No not for the tear from you raging hormones, for your nose that never seems to stop running. My advice go to your local bulk store and by 2 of the biggest packages of tissues you can get your hands on. Due to pregnancy hormones on your body your nose becomes a faucet. Remember your worse sinus infection or cold? Yea it runs more then that. I would say during my first trimester I went through about 15 tissues before I even got out of bed in the morning.

Adding to your already running nose allergies come into play. If you already suffer from them they will most likely get worse if you never have before your probably going to start feeling them. Talk to your doctor about what meds are safe for you to take but I took Claritin. It worked for me and my doctor told me it was safe for me to take.

My second trimester has been a lot nicer to me as far as the non stop running nose. Even the allergy attacks have gotten few and far between. I'm not complaining though. We'll see what the third trimester brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment